_____________________Plains Exploration & Production
Lead Facility & Administration
& Administration– Lafayette
Assist employees and guests in
all aspects of customer service and presenting a professional and positive
impression of PXP. Provide
corporate services support for shipping/receiving office supplies and furniture,
refreshment provisions, and other support as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the receptionist positions (full time and
temporary) and manage their work flow, performance evaluations and
- Responsible for day to day management of the 900 Plaza
and 400 E. Kaliste Saloom
locations to ensure all aspects of the facility operate within PXP Facilities
and Administration standards.
- Provide direction and oversight to contractors and
vendors to ensure the agreements, contracts and scope of work are being
followed and are on time. Ensure all repairs and services are in compliance
with building rules and regulations.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for improvements to
service providers and vendors.
- Provide management with regular budget variance
reports with recommendations for improvements and evaluations of problem
- Manage service tickets generated by the Support Center
for both locations.
- Develop and maintain Job Safety Assessments for
vendors performing work on site.
- Ensure all vendors have proper service agreements and
insurance documentation on file with the landlord and the Facilities &
- Plan and execute office moves in conjunction with
- Maintain the pool vehicle on a regular
- Manage each location’s Fire Warden and First Responder
program to ensure full compliance and participation.
- Participates as a member of the Emergency response
team, Fire Wardens and First Responders.
- Coordinate conference room reservation
- Manage each location’s Audio Visual capabilities are
- Approve or review invoices per departmental
- Evaluate and approve or make recommendations to
management on contractor work scope per departmental guidelines.
- Ensure Company, contractor and vendor directories are
- Maintain inventory of office equipment and
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and
coordinate service as needed.
- Maintain adequate supply
of paper and supplies in reproduction areas.
- Stock and order kitchen
supplies including beverages, creamers and paper products.
- Coordinate and administer the facility maintenance
tasks on a daily basis ensuring the space is in acceptable condition per
- Respond and process requests for FF&E
- Communicate important Facilities related information
to the employees and contractors working in the space such as fire drills,
building activities and upcoming events.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with
- Utilize the pool vehicle to deliver mail and respond
to service requests on a daily basis.
- Oversee shipping and receiving processes for mail and
other shipping services to ensure proper pick-up and delivery.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of area
resources for Facilities related services and contractors.
- Participate in the “On-Call System”
School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum of five years of
progressively responsible facilities or corporate services
- Thorough knowledge of
office equipment and furniture.
- Experience with personal
computers and output devices, calculators, fax machines, copiers, telephones,
and postage machines.
- Experience in working with
building management and contractors.
- Thorough knowledge of
business English, spelling, and math.
- Demonstrated expertise of
office practices and procedures and their application.
- Experience preparing and
overseeing budgets, preparing management reports from various data sources and
keeping meticulous records.
- Desire to develop and
maintain harmonious work relations with employees and outside contacts. Desire to work effectively with a
large number of office personnel performing routine functions. Desire to be considered an integral
part of a work team, to be treated as a professional, and to contribute
creatively to the success of the group.
- Effective interpersonal
skills to handle sensitive/confidential information and situations, and
ability to use discretion when screening telephone calls and
- Valid driver’s license and
a clean driving record.
is located in Lafayette. Please visit us at http://www.pxp.com/ and apply through our careers